Maintenance of Theatre (MOT) service
National Stage Technology provides specialist MOT (Maintenance of Theatre) service for owners and managers of performance venues. We’ll help make sure you’re complying with all relevant legal and regulatory health and safety requirements to periodically test and inspect your performance spaces, theatre lighting, engineering systems, performance and production equipment.
- Electrical Installation Condition Report of stage lighting and associated electrical systems to BS7671:2008(2011) and NICEIC requirements
- PAT (Portable Appliance Testing) of stage lanterns and other electrical equipment
- Visual inspection of mechanical stage engineering systems, including flame-retardant testing of drapes
- Functional testing of installed audio and video equipment
- Annual Service Contracts.
These services are available as a package or alternatively we’ll design a bespoke package to suit your specific needs.